Fancy a career in Early Years? Please see below for any open vacancies at Sandytots Nursery.
We are currently recruiting for a Level 3 or above Nursery Nurse for a minimum of 30 hours per week for shift work between 8:00am – 6:00pm.
To work as an effective member of the nursery team delivering flexible, high quality education and care that meets the needs of young children and their families. With guidance, to ensure compliance with all company policies, Health and Safety legislations, Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework, and requirements as laid down by the Government and by Ofsted.
To liaise with parents/carers, building and maintaining strong relationships, and work alongside a team in order to produce exciting activities that can be linked to an individual child’s age and stage of development.
To ensure the wellbeing of the children is maintained at all times, adhering to welfare requirements.
Responsibilities are as below but not limited to:
- To plan, prepare and participate in activities that promote each child’s physical, intellectual and emotional needs.
- To encourage children, where appropriate, to use cutlery, serve themselves and sit at tables during meal and snack times as an important element of planning to support learning and development.
- To help children acquire self-help skills include; dressing, feeding, toilet training and an awareness of personal hygiene.
- To act as a key person for a group of children by observing, monitoring and accurately recording each child’s individual development.
- To share in the responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children in the nursery.
- To keep up to date with developments in childcare through regular training as appropriate.
- Ensure that practices fully embrace the company’s equality of opportunity policy at all times. To ensure that everyone is treated as individuals with respect and full consideration.
- Ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times in relation to all information.
- Level 3 or above in Childcare
- Minimum 1 years relative experience (preferred)
- Follow the EYFS framework
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Work Remotely: No
Salary: £9.50-£10.50 per hour
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Company pension